Re: FK mystery deepens

From: Jim Menard (jim..o.com)
Date: Thu Jan 29 2004 - 12:50:13 EST

    On Jan 29, 2004, at 12:41 PM, I wrote:

    > Note that the bill_account.id (281) is NOT THE SAME as the
    > member.bill_account_id (180). Why, oh why is this true?

    Please forgive me; I'm panicking. That statement is incorrect. The
    bill_account.id is 180; I was reading the binding array incorrectly.

    I still have the previous mystery: the bill account is being written to
    the database before its address is, even though the bill account has a
    non-null FK into the address table.

    Jim

    --
    Jim Menard, jim..o.com, http://www.io.com/~jimm/
    "Anyway, I heard that The Artist Formerly Known As Prince has now