1.1-cache and multiple DataDomains with the same name

From: Tore Halset (halse..vv.ntnu.no)
Date: Sun Feb 08 2004 - 15:54:15 EST

    Hello.

    We deploy several instances of the same cayenne-based web-application
    in a single jboss instance. One instance for each of our clients. Every
    application is a single war-file and connect to a separate database for
    the given client. I have created a custom DataSourceFactory that uses
    the war-file-name and a config-file to determine which JNDI DataSource
    to use. It works very well, but I am looking into the new cache in
    cayenne-1.1.

    Will the level 2 and 3 cache in cayenne-1.1 work for our setup? The
    challenge is that we run several caynne applications in the same
    java-wm with the same DataDomain name. Or perhaps it is something very
    wrong with our setup.

    Regards,
      - Tore.