Re: Problem by Updating an Object

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Feb 10 2004 - 14:41:00 EST

    Hi Kai,

    This is indeed strange. The fact that you were able to perform
    successful select, already means that your configuration is loaded
    properly. And the error is rather unambiguous - it means exactly what
    it says.

    Could you post your Java code including both select and commit pieces?
    Also a random question - is "CYDbObject" a subclass of
    CayenneDataObject?

    Andrus