Inheriting CayenneDataObjects from a custom class

From: Steve Steinitz (steinit..atatactics.com.au)
Date: Mon Feb 16 2004 - 22:11:54 EST

    Hello,

    My search of the archives didn't yield instructions on inserting a
    custom superclass for our CayenneDataObjects. We would like all
    (or most) of our CayenneDataObjects to have some common methods
    (namely 'all' for retrieving all objects from the database,
    'objectForID' which takes a primary key, and perhaps other
    methods). Can someone provide a step by step instruction for
    making our _DataObject classes descend from our custom superclass?

    Thanks,

    Steve

    ---

    Steve Steinitz ph +61 (0)2 9487 7215 Director

    Data Tactics Sydney, Australia

    www.datatactics.com.au

    Web Commerce Development Project Estimation and Planning Software Development MacOS X Support