RE: Aqua look-and-feel?

From: Gentry, Michael (michael_gentr..anniemae.com)
Date: Thu Feb 19 2004 - 12:48:01 EST

    Well, I looked at ~/.cayenne/modeler.preferences, but it was 0 bytes in
    size. I removed ~/.cayenne completely, but it still didn't use the Aqua
    L&F (it did re-create the 0 byte file, though). Should I add the
    Editor.lookAndFeel to the file manually? By the way, I'm using 1.1 for
    this ...

    Thanks!

    /dev/mrg