Re: Aqua look-and-feel?

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sat Feb 21 2004 - 23:11:59 EST

    On Feb 19, 2004, at 12:48 PM, Gentry, Michael wrote:

    > Well, I looked at ~/.cayenne/modeler.preferences, but it was 0 bytes in
    > size. I removed ~/.cayenne completely, but it still didn't use the
    > Aqua
    > L&F (it did re-create the 0 byte file, though). Should I add the
    > Editor.lookAndFeel to the file manually? By the way, I'm using 1.1 for
    > this ...
    >
    > Thanks!

    Michael,

    I suspect that you start 1.1 Modeler using 1.0 startup script. Main
    class name has changed from "org.objectstyle.cayenne.modeler.Editor" to
    "org.objectstyle.cayenne.modeler.Main". "Editor" was deprecated and
    doesn't perform proper startup initialization. Try using the script
    that comes with the release.

    Andrus