Re: A problem with xml

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Mar 01 2004 - 17:42:45 EST

    Hi,

    On Mar 1, 2004, at 3:56 PM, <adolf..t.atech-mn.br> wrote:
    > I am trying to run a project that is using cayenne in eclipse, I
    > tried to
    > follow the lines at cayenne FAQ(?) or 4. How to run in eclipse,
    > something
    > like that, but It did not solve my problem.

    This advise likely doesn't apply to you. This is from "Developer
    Guide", and is intended for those who *develop* Cayenne, not for people
    who *use* Cayenne to develop their own applications. All you need is a
    reference to cayenne.jar in your project "Properties -> Java Build Path
    -> Libraries". You don't need to check out the whole Cayenne source
    tree for that.

    Also make sure that whatever the location of your project's
    "cayenne.xml" file, it is included in the ClassPath of your Eclipse Run
    configuration. This is what is causing the error that you've mentioned.

    Hope this helps.

    Andrus