targetObject.getObjectId().getIdSnapshot() returns non-primary key attributes?

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..laska.net)
Date: Tue Mar 02 2004 - 14:06:04 EST

            Map pkAttributes = targetObject.getObjectId().getIdSnapshot();

    Am I wrong in thinking this would only return fields marked primary keys?

    I'm trying to uniquely identify for logging purposes an object in the
    database, and I thought that this would do it, but it appears to be
    returning more than just the primary key(s).

    I don't remember seeing a problem with this before, so I'm wondering if
    something's changed in the last month or two or if I somehow broke the id
    snapshot map with my cayenne changes.

    -Mike