Re: prefetch in 1.1M4

From: Tore Halset (halse..vv.ntnu.no)
Date: Wed Mar 10 2004 - 07:50:23 EST

    On Mar 10, 2004, at 8:00, Andrus Adamchik wrote:

    > Could you create a sample app demonstrating this failure and attach it
    > to CAY-105 issue. I tried quiet a few different things, like compound
    > PK, relationships based on CHAR and DECIMAL columns, etc., but could
    > never reproduce this problem - prefetching just works for me.

    Hello.

    I have several problems with prefetch. It looks like cayenne-1.1M4 does
    the correct prefetches, but sometimes it has to query for the same
    thing again. The following project illustrate this problem in two
    different ways.

    Take a look at methode doit and doit2 in class PrefetchTrouble.

    http://www.pvv.ntnu.no/~halset/tmp/cayenne-2004-prefetch/cayenne-
    workbence.tgz

    Regards,
      - Tore.