CayenneRunTimeException when it's sent several requests quickly

From: Jorge Sopena (jsopen..idsa.es)
Date: Thu Apr 15 2004 - 13:26:41 EDT

    Hi,

    I've got a web application using Cayenne as the persistence engine.
    Apparently everthing goes rigth when I send request one by one.
    But I'm testing the performance of my app, and I send several requests
    quickly.
    All the requests are proccesed but some of the produce this error:
        CayenneRuntimeException.
            "Cannot set object as destination of relationship customer
    because it is in a different DataContext"

    When does this error happen?, and what could it be the cause?

    Any hint,

    Thanks

    Jorge