Re: Logging in Cayenne?

From: Mark Evenson (evenso..anix.com)
Date: Wed Mar 17 2004 - 12:12:44 EST

    log4j looks for this file in the root of the classpath, so you need to
    place it there. We run cayenne on top of a Java "classes" hierarchy, so we
    always place it there.

    There is also an XML format for log4j, which we prefer to use (we have more
    tools that work on deployment), but this is not documented so well. We
    figured it out from the examples located below the log4j source at:

            $ROOT/src/java/org/apache/log4j/xml/examples/

    --
    Mark Evenson <evenso..anix.com>

    "A screaming comes across the sky. It has happened before, but there is nothing to compare to it now."