Re: Creating initial postgres model

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..laska.net)
Date: Tue Mar 23 2004 - 11:41:45 EST

    Andrus Adamchik <andru..bjectstyle.org> wrote:
    > No. Postgres reverse engineering always worked fine producing entities
    > for tables and views. What you describe sounds very weird... Do you
    > have any details?

    I thought only the Oracle Adaptor supported sequences.
    Could this be the problem?

    That would explain the primary key tables.
    It may also explain the sequence "Entities" created if the modeler didn't
    realize that they were not standard tables.

    Obviously, I'm speaking from complete ignorance here, not having used
    Postgres with Cayenne.

    -Mike