[FIXED] Creating initial postgres model

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Mar 23 2004 - 14:15:49 EST

    Ok, finally got a minute to actually try it out instead of guessing.
    See http://objectstyle.org/jira/secure/ViewIssue.jspa?key=CAY-109 for
    details. In short - this is a bug, and it is fixed and will be released
    soon.

    Workaround: until this is fixed, do not create an empty DataMap before
    reengineering. Instead select a postgres DataNode and do reengineer.
    Newly created DataMap will contain correct subset of tables.

    Andrus