Re: Null Pointer When Setting a Reverse Relationship in 1.0.6

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Mar 29 2004 - 14:13:20 EST

    Both stack traces point to the lines with chained invocation of
    methods, so it is hard to tell which one has failed (I guess I may
    refactor the code to put them all on separate lines, but not now).

    Anyway, this is definitely not an issue that ever came up before, so
    lets try to guess what it might be. First, do you have any Modeler
    warnings when you save your mapping?

    Andrus