DataMap dependencies

From: Todd O'Bryan (toddobrya..ac.com)
Date: Tue Apr 06 2004 - 05:52:13 EDT

    I created a second DataMap and had it depend on the first DataMap I had
    created.

    I wanted to create a Relationship, but, since Cayenne requires reverse
    relationships, now my first DataMap has to depend on the second.
    Unfortunately, the box to check for that is grayed out.

    Any idea how I get a previously created DataMap to depend on one
    created later?

    Thanks,
    Todd

    P.S. I just did in 30 minutes what would have taken me about 3 hours to
    do in Hibernate. Cayenne is waaay cool.