java.lang.OutOfMemoryError

From: Michele Cuozzo (miccu..csys.it)
Date: Tue Apr 06 2004 - 12:41:37 EDT

    Hi,
    first of all complimetns for your work that's very useful...

    I'm using the cayenne framework for developing an application for manuscripts cataloguing, the application db was developed using your modeler...

    I'm importing data from severals access databases and merging it in the modeler generated database, my problem is that when the number of imported records grows ( ~ thousands ) I get a java.lang.OutOfMemoryError...

    What can I do,
    please help me

    thanks in advance for your courtesy

    Michele Cuozzo