Cayenne Success Stories

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Apr 07 2004 - 00:57:15 EDT

    Hi everybody -

    Please help us promote Cayenne! Folks on this list need no further
    reassurance that Cayenne is the coolest open source ORM out there. But
    being heard by the EJB/DAO/Hibernate crowd is not an easy task.

    A few of the committers (myself included) are already in the middle of
    some serious effort to spread the word about Cayenne. More on this
    later.

    Right now I wanted to ask the community to give us a hand in our
    promotion effort. If you successfully launched a Java project that
    relies on Cayenne for its DB persistence, please drop me a note. We can
    post a short case study here -
    http://objectstyle.org/cayenne/poweredby.html . Or if you think your
    application is something special (using some unusual approach or simply
    extremely high volume, etc.), we can easily do a full-blown article and
    publish it on one of the Java sites.

    You can contact me directly on that, or send your information to the
    list.

    Thanks!
    Andrus