Equivalent to awakeFromInsertionInEditingContext: ?

From: Todd Blanchard (tblanchar..ac.com)
Date: Sat Apr 10 2004 - 18:42:10 EDT

    How does one do single table inheritance in cayenne?

    Example:

    I've got an address table.

    I'm using addresses all over the place in my model, so I want to create
    subclasses discriminated by a type tag.

    Then in the classes derived from address (like UserAddress - relates to
    the user), I need to set the type tag after the object is inserted in
    the data context. I also need to qualify the relationship from
    User->Address on Address->AddressType.name = "User Address".

    Can this be done?