RE: Recall object by it's PK? (e.g. w/Lucene)

From: Craig Jones (crai..ankardsaweigh.com)
Date: Mon Apr 19 2004 - 17:03:48 EDT

    Andrus,

    >> there is a method QueryUtils.selectQueryForIds(List) that takes a
    list of ObjectIds.

    Are you sugesting that I need have Lucene store (serialize) the whole
    ObjectId, rather than just the PK value itself? I'm not sure I can do
    that, since Lucene only seems to want to store ASCII text.

    Or was that just an aside, in case I happen to want to work with
    ObjectId's?

    // Craig