Query help pls

From: Steve Wells (stwell..wnmail.net)
Date: Wed Apr 21 2004 - 19:08:41 EDT

    Hi,

    What is the best way to do this without using a SqlSelectQuery...

    Say I have Organsiation (Org) and Employee tables. The Org has a boss_id
    column that of course points to an employee.id, and employee.org_id
    points to Org.id

    I want to display the list of employees for an org *excluding* the boss.
    Easy in SQL, but I can't figure it using Expressions. It seems you can't
    add PK columns in Expressions nor can i see how u say emp.id <>
    org.boss_id. Something to do with joinExp(...) i guess?

    Using 1.1 M5.

    Thanks,

    Steve

                              love email again