Re: SERIAL fields

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Apr 22 2004 - 11:27:24 EDT

    No, it is not possible to do it from the modeler. Your best bet is to
    save the SQL script generated by the modeler and manually change the
    column type.

    On a side note, an ability to specify DB types (in addition to
    "standard" JDBC types) is something that would be nice to have. So
    eventually it will be added to Cayenne.

    Andrus