CayenneDataObjects persisting

From: Todd O'Bryan (toddobrya..ac.com)
Date: Sat Apr 24 2004 - 23:22:56 EDT

    About a year ago, in Tapestry 2.4, there was discussion about how to
    deal with CayenneDataObjects that don't like to be serialized.

    The solution involved subclassing DefaultValuePersister and registering
    CayenneDataObjects as immutable.

    Unfortunately, I can't find DefaultValuePersister in Tapestry 3.0.
    Anybody know how to solve the problem currently?

    Sorry for posting to both lists, but I figured someone might be on one
    but not the other and would have the answer handy.

    Todd