Re: Generic Relationship Table

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon May 03 2004 - 13:24:29 EDT

    Hmm... Entity qualifiers introduced in 1.1 would've worked, except that
    they are supported for ObjEntities only. So no luck here.

    I guess nobody cared to implement this, since having a separate join table
    for each n:m is arguably cleaner design and makes db data maintenance
    easier. But I'd like to hear arguments in favor of such generic join table
    design.

    Andrus