RE: Tapestry framework design applied on Swing app

From: David Solis (dsoli..egosoft.com.mx)
Date: Wed May 05 2004 - 00:26:45 EDT

    Please check the Scope project at sourceforge.

    IMHO Scope is really good, however depends on Ludovic Claude free spare
    time.
    I haven't used Scope because I'm waiting for version 2.
    Cayenne modeler uses a previous version of Scope. Maybe Andrus Adamchik
    can give us a comment about Scope.
    Additionally you can use Scope with JGoodies Forms.

    Another good solution, free but not open source, is XMLTalk.
    Unfortunately its development is dead.

    I heard Spring framework has a subproject named RCP (Rich Client
    Platform) but I don't know its details.

    Regards

    D.