Enhancement request (Cayenne TRUE and FALSE expressions )

From: Budhiraja, Nikhil (nikhil_budhiraj..anniemae.com)
Date: Tue May 11 2004 - 11:54:02 EDT

    Can we add some more explicit expression types...

    TRUE and FALSE .. (expressions which always evaluate to true or false).

    I know we can do Expression.fromString("1 = 1") ( if theres a better
    way, please let me know).

    This is something we use quite a lot and would be good if it belongs in
    the package.

    Thanks