R: event handling

From: Claudio Rosati (claudio.rosat..csys.it)
Date: Thu May 13 2004 - 10:53:12 EDT

    Hello Andrus,

    a question:

    if an object is modified in a PC1 and I receive the notification in PC2, I
    need to reload the object (of which I already have a reference) to obtain
    the updated values or not? If yes (and I hope the answer is NO, otherwise
    I've not well understood cache synchronization ;-), how?

    Thanks.

    Claudio

             Multimedia <http://www.acsys.it/> Division

    Claudio Rosati
    Project Manager Advanced Ccomputer Systems S.p.A.
    via Della Bufalotta 378
    00139 Roma, RM
    Italy
    claudio.rosat..csys.it