Re: missing toOne

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu May 27 2004 - 12:51:13 EDT

    On May 27, 2004, at 12:17 PM, Tore Halset wrote:

    >> I remember this used to be a bug in the past, but this should've been
    >> fixed long time ago. "a.getB() == null" should work. So the question
    >> is - what version of Cayenne are you using? And also how is the
    >> relationship mapped?
    >
    > I am using 1.1M6. The relation is from ProductReplace to CdExport and
    > is named "export". I think the following should be enough from the
    > map.xml file.

    Hmm.. the schema looks ok to me. Last try... Could it be related to
    what Mike mentioned? I mean is it possible that source and/or target
    objects were deleted at some point and were left dangling? What does
    "getPersistenceState()" returns on source and target object?

    If this is indeed the case that Mike described, you can ensure
    relationship consistency by configuring delete rules
    (http://objectstyle.org/cayenne/modelerguide/modeling-object-layer/
    delete-rules.html). In your model example they are not used. Otherwise
    please open a bug report, I will take a look at it.

    Thanks
    Andrus