DeleteObject will not work

From: Michael Schuldt (m..scensys.de)
Date: Fri May 28 2004 - 04:48:17 EDT

    Hello,

    I found the same problem in a former Thread but there was no further reply.

    So here I start a new one:

    I'm trying to delete an object as I did many times before. But now a new
    Application (Running in JRun4), a new Database (MSSQL) and Cayenne 1.1M6.
    Everything works fine. I can create objects, read them, update them...

    But now I'm trying to delete an object. Quite similar to the many times
    before I'm using the removeFrom...-method and then "ctxt.deleteObject
    (theObject)" even followed by a "ctxt.commitChanges()". But in my log-File
    there is nothing to see about a delete-call. Not even the smallest hint!

    Any suggestions? On April, 1st Andrus answered nearly the same question. But
    I couldn't find any closer hints for a solution.

    Thx in advance

    Michael