Re: AW: DeleteObject will not work

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri May 28 2004 - 13:18:00 EDT

    On May 28, 2004, at 10:45 AM, Michael Schuldt wrote:
    > => ps = 3
    > user.removeFromHasFavoriten (favorit);
    > => ps = 4
    > ctxt.deleteObject (favorit);
    > => ps = 6
    > ctxt.commitChanges (Level.WARN);
    > => ps = 6

    Hi Michael,

    This is strange - object stays in "deleted" state (6) after
    commitChanges()! Never happened before. Is there a possibility of a
    DataContext mismatch (favorit.getDataContext() != ctxt)? I can't think
    of any other reason. Does "ctxt.deletedObjects()" contain "favorit"
    object before and after commit?

    If none of this helps, could you open a bug report at
    http://objectstyle.org/cayenne/bugs-features.html with a data map
    attached, and a code example to reproduce the problem. I still think
    this is not a Cayenne bug, but to investigate this I will need more
    information.

    Andrus