RE: [OS-JIRA] Created: (CAY-133) Error Generating Classes

From: Gentry, Michael (michael_gentr..anniemae.com)
Date: Tue Jun 01 2004 - 09:38:14 EDT

    That was the part of the stack trace that mattered, but I can add the
    rest later (I'm not on my Mac, currently). The problem was that the
    working directory (when I ran "modeler.sh" while in the Cayenne "bin"
    directory) was owned by root (I like to install things system-wide),
    therefore it couldn't create a log file and started failing. When I ran
    "modeler.sh" from "/tmp" (using a full path to run the modeler), it
    worked fine.