Cayenne Article on TheServerSide.com

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Jun 02 2004 - 14:27:47 EDT

    Folks,

    Check out a big Cayenne article on TheServerSide.com:

        http://theserverside.com/articles/article.tss?l=Cayenne

    It is written by me and Eric Schneider and introduces Cayenne to a
    wider audience of enterprise Java developers. One of the goals is to
    demonstrate how an open source ORM can be "commercial-grade",
    integrated and developer-friendly.

    Please feel free to share your experiences in the article discussion
    thread. What you like, what you don't like, whatever :-)

    Cheers,
    Andrus