Fwd: interfaces for my DOs?

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Jun 03 2004 - 10:41:20 EDT

    On Jun 3, 2004, at 9:28 AM, Bill Dudney wrote:
    > Also, are the values expected in the velocity macros documented
    > anywhere?

    Not really, but there is just a single object in Velocity context:
    org.objectstyle.cayenne.gen.ClassGenerator registered under the name
    "classGen".

    > I'd like to specify an interface for my Cayenne generated interfaces
    > to implement. Is that possible?

    Depends. Could you give an example of what you are trying to do? For
    instance Cayenne allows to set a custom superclass of a generated
    classe. You can use this field for the interface name (with custom
    template of course).

    Cheers
    Andrus