Re: interfaces for my DOs?

From: Bill Dudney (bdudne..ac.com)
Date: Thu Jun 03 2004 - 10:47:04 EDT

    Hi Mike,

    Thanks for the quick response!

    I forgot to mention that I'd like to specify the interface in the model
    so the code generator would auto generate the correct stuff for me. For
    now I have done as you suggest (adding the interface to the 'concrete'
    class). - I think Andrus just answered my question about this... I'll
    respond to that post too.

    Thanks for the pointer to the velocity stuff. The args put into the
    context is exactly what I was wondering about.

    Thanks again,

    -bd-