Re: Examples, Lacking?

From: Todd O'Bryan (toddobrya..ac.com)
Date: Sat Jun 05 2004 - 23:19:23 EDT

    Been there. Hang tough, though, it gets better.

    I wrestled with Hibernate for WEEKS without getting anything to really
    work, and spent an awful lot of time writing different configuration
    files, only to discover that I needed a different style configuration
    file to get a feature I needed. I started playing with Cayenne one
    morning about 11 and by 4 that afternoon I had converted everything
    from the not-quite-working Hibernate attempt and was actually doing
    UPDATE and getting back SELECT queries.

    Feel free to ask stupid newbie questions. I can help with those as
    payback for the people who helped me.

    Todd