Class Not Found

From: Elia Morling (eli..amiljen.se)
Date: Sun Jun 06 2004 - 16:55:13 EDT

    Hi,
    The generated Cayenne classes work well when I don't specify a Package
    Name for Obj Entities. However when I for example set the package to
    com.myproject then I get the following error when running my application:

    Exception in thread "main" org.objectstyle.cayenne.CayenneRuntimeException: [v.1
    .1M6 April 25 2004] Cannot find class Login

    This is strange as my Main.java compiles excellent with an:
    import com.myproject .Login;

    Any ideas?

    Elia