Re: NullPointerException without stacktrace???

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Jun 07 2004 - 09:45:22 EDT

    I suspect this is some JBoss logging setting that suppressed the stack
    trace. Don't know much about Log4J on JBoss, so unfortunately I can't
    give any specific pointers.

    Do you see other exceptions fully in the logs? Could you throw a fake
    exception in the same approximate place in the code and see if it is
    printed properly?

    Andrus