Re: Cayenne Article on TheServerSide.com

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Jun 07 2004 - 12:44:33 EDT

    Hi Marko,

    Like I said, I know very little about HiveMind, so I am intuitively
    guessing the syntax of the .sdl file. Still this looks just like what I
    had in mind for Cayenne in a lightweight container.

    A question though - are you using this inside a web application
    (Tapestry I guess)? If so, do you have a code example of using
    CayenneService and DataService inside such application? So to create a
    single DataContext for the whole session, do you just invoke
    "getDataContext()" inside the Visit, and store it there?

    Andrus