Re: Caching/Concurrency Questions

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Jun 09 2004 - 15:46:18 EDT

    Paul,

    This was a bug. I added your example to our test cases and reproduced
    it easily. Now it is fixed in CVS and will be included in the next
    nightly build and the upcoming 1.1M7.

    If you see it again with the new code, please send the exact conditions
    of how it happened (just like you did this time).

    Andrus