Cayennes ClassLoader

From: Elia Morling (eli..amiljen.se)
Date: Thu Jun 10 2004 - 09:41:52 EDT

    Hi,
    I use a classloader to load different versions of my code. They reside in other paths than the
    Main.class running my program.

    Cayenne looks for files in the path of my running application and this causes the following
    error:

    Error org.objectstyle.cayenne.CayenneRuntimeException: [v.1.1M6 April 25 2004] C
    annot find class com.myproject.Login

    The error is produced while I do a: context.performQuery(query);
    I guess Cayenne has its own Classloader. Can I change its path somehow so Cayenne knows
    where to look?

    Elia