Re: Cayenne Article on TheServerSide.com

From: James Treleaven (jametre..noreo.on.ca)
Date: Thu Jun 10 2004 - 11:26:58 EDT

    Andrus,

    Actually, my problem is a bit different. It is that I do not know how
    to specify a <db-attribute-pair/> relationship in the modeler. For
    example, my understanding is that:

    <db-relationship name="toProject" source="member" target="project"
    toDependentPK="false" toMany="false">
       <db-attribute-pair source="project_id" target="project_id"/>
    </db-relationship>

    is equivalent to

    <db-relationship name="toProject" source="member" target="project"
    toDependentPK="false" toMany="false">
    </db-relationship>

    ... and I can see how to generate the later with the modeler.
    But I believe I can only generate the following by hand:

    <db-relationship name="toProject" source="member" target="project"
    toDependentPK="false" toMany="false">
       <db-attribute-pair source="project_id" target="id"/>
    </db-relationship>

    cheers,
    James