Re: can't use Boolean in query?

From: Bryan Lewis (brya..aine.rr.com)
Date: Sat Jun 12 2004 - 22:25:00 EDT

    In my last posting I wrote:

    > As you both said, it's driver-specific. I searched for an improved set of
    > drivers...

    Another developer at my office found a more recent set of drivers that can be
    used if one upgrades the Oracle client from 8i to 9i. (The 9i client still
    works with our 8i database.) The new driver set is named ojdbc14.jar and the
    files inside are dated 02/19/2003. It fixes the problem with booleans.

    I've amended the "bug report" to say that a fix is no longer needed, at least
    not on my account.