Re: ConcurrentModificationException - ?

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sun Jun 13 2004 - 18:03:21 EDT

    Hi Matt,

    This is a bug. I created a unit test that reproduces it. Condition that
    triggers the exception is that "validateForSave" in one of your
    DataObjects indirectly modifies the ObjectStore during the iteration
    (e.g. by inserting new objects or doing a fetch).

    I opened a bug report:
    http://objectstyle.org/jira/secure/ViewIssue.jspa?key=CAY-146

    This will be fixed in M7, which is just around the corner.

    Andrus