Generate Java Classes

From: Friend Friend (urfriend123..ahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jun 15 2004 - 10:22:50 EDT

    1. As in the Server Side Documentation and in the Modeler guide on the site. I see about "Generate Java Classes " but, I am nbot able to get it created. Is there anything specific I need to follow to get it generated.

    2. As in the Server Side document we need to point it to the table to get the DataMap created. If I am involved with a stored procedure, can I point it to the Stored procedure to get the DataMap. ie., DataMap should enclose the fields(columns) returned in the result set.

    Hope I am clear.

    & Waiting for the reply.

    Thanks
    Gana.