Log4j

From: Friend Friend (urfriend123..ahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jun 15 2004 - 16:17:26 EDT

    Following the documentation on http://www.objectstyle.org/cayenne/userguide/deploy/logging.html
    section for "Custom Configuration File"

    I added Cayenne logging properties to my existing log4j XML file.

    To surprise, the method Configuration.configureCommonLogging() is only taking in flat file (.properties file) and log4j is not getting configured for .xml files.

    Is there any way I can get Cayenne log4j set to run with my current lo4j XML settings file.

    Thanks
    Gana