Re: Log4j

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Jun 15 2004 - 17:57:43 EDT

    Gana,

    In your case the best way is to configure Log4J completely outside of
    Cayenne, taking whatever steps your existing Log4J setup requires. On
    startup Cayenne should detect that logging is configured already, and
    skip any attempts to install its own loggers.

    To absolutely make sure that Cayenne does not interfere with your main
    configuration, you can call "Configuration.setLoggingConfigured(true)",
    but hopefully this will not be necessary.

    Andrus