RE: Using Weblogic datasources

From: Newton, Greg P. (gpnewto..-TEL.com)
Date: Tue Jun 15 2004 - 22:08:18 EDT

    Yep, that worked perfectly. I misunderstood what the GUI was looking for...
    I thought that it was asking me to tell it the name of the factory (i.e.
    something provided by Weblogic) that it could use to find or create
    datasources. Weblogic does have a DataSourceFactory class, but it's used
    for something very different from what I was trying to do..

    Thanks for the help.