Data Views

From: sabiha (sdilovi..ahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jun 16 2004 - 08:56:49 EDT

    Hi,

    I have a swing application working with Cayenne, and by now I used swing components, like JTree, and it’s easy to use it with Cayenne model, but now I want to use table and I read about Cayenne Data Views but can’t figure out how to make it working with that. I saw example in User guide but it didn’t help me a lot. I would appreciate if someone could briefly just explain me what I need to do to simply present attributes of one object in table.

    Thanks a lot

    Sabiha