Re: How to create JOIN query

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Jun 16 2004 - 12:14:15 EDT

    On Jun 16, 2004, at 11:36 AM, McDaniel, Joe R. wrote:
    > I, too, would like something like  Public Tree (or some
    > structure) Context.query(List tables, Expression expression) (probably
    > not OO, but at least one could get all the results in a single query).

    It would be nice to use SQLTemplate as a "root" of SelectQueries or
    ObjEntities. I've been thinking about adding that for greater
    flexibility (meaning this will be a part of Cayenne at some point). But
    currently existing SQLTemplate API will cover all these cases, maybe in
    a less transparent way.

    Andrus