[OT] Apple WWDC

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Jun 16 2004 - 18:29:39 EDT

    Folks,

    I am wondering if anyone is going to Apple's WWDC this year? -
    http://developer.apple.com/wwdc/ I will be there, giving a little
    presentation about my other open source project - WOProject, not
    related to Cayenne at all. If any of the Cayenne users are planning to
    attend, could you please email me privately. We can have an informal
    gathering on one of the days, have a beer, chat about Cayenne/Java,
    etc.

    Cheers
    Andrus