Re: Documentation

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Jun 17 2004 - 01:24:19 EDT

    On Jun 16, 2004, at 5:37 PM, Elia Morling wrote:

    > Greetings,
    > Have I missed any other documentation other than the site,
    >
    > Bill Dudney's blog at
    > http://theserverside.com/news/thread.tss?thread_id=26498
    >
    > and the ServerSide article? I would really like more documentation and
    > examples.
    >

    > Elia

    User Guide and Modeler Guide on the site are the "official"
    documentation. That's what Cayenne team maintains, so I can comment on
    that. Right now we are about to enter feature freeze on the core
    framework, as we are going to beta with 1.1. This would allow official
    documentation and examples to catch up.

    And of course meaningful example contributions are always welcomed!

    Cheers
    Andrus